Humbuckin' Harold Poster, Senior Work and Summer Goals

Hello Everybody!

Long Time I know. Finally done with classes and . . .

Bam! I got a Intous5! Doing some studies and studies and studies this summer to get better.
I did this yesterday in about 4 hours.

Here are some of Montclair State University Finals work. I did a epic movie poster for my Intro to Cartooning class based from my comic strip, Hum-bucking Harold!



And for Illustration III, a  5 page of a Sci-fi comic I've been cooking called: Planet M. 







In less than a week I will be going to the ConceptArt.org London Workshop! :D
Very excited to meet people in the entertainment design industry to talk and hang out with the professionals and fresh talent. I can already feel the pre-surge of inspiration. 

This summer will be devoted to art.

1. Learning to Digitally Paint.
Have you seen that Banana? Doesn't look like it took 4 hours, but it did. I have to catch up with all these ideals I have in my head about composition and dynamic figures bring me to another point.

2. Study Anatomy
Now Im on page 34 of my Bridgman book. I want to see how far along I can get in that baby before the Fall semester starts.

3. Create Concepts Designs.
Where are my concepts? I dont have a portfolio of concept designs. I have illustration work but steady amount of pieces showing that I do concept designs.

This summer is going to be a mega push to study foundations and work towards my visual communication skills. 

This is the true heart I hold. Harold is fun, but it was only a means to eliminate my intimidation of the digital drawing tablet. I will finish the series but now I have to make great strides in towards my dream.

Phewww. Ok well, I promised that Iain McCaig interview and I will deliver. Just give me some time to paint, please.

Thank you to my followers for your support.

Sincerely,
Eric J. Kerke



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hits: A Review of 2015

On Tumblr.

HBH15